Electrical Safety for Forestry & Woodlot Logging Operations (Guide)
Note: File may be downloaded after completion of your purchase
The Guide to Electrical Safety for Forest and Woodlot Felling and Logging Operations is a guide to forest and woodlot harvesting safety in the vicinity of overhead electric lines is to:
Advise best practice for forest owners, forest managers, forestry and harvesting contractors and electricity network owners, for forestry work, commercial harvesting or corridor clearance in the vicinity of overhead electric lines. Support achieving safe outcomes for forestry workers and others working in the forest industry.
Support electricity networks maintain safety and continuity of electricity supply via their electricity networks that traverse forested areas.
Persons who should refer to this Guide include:
- Forest Owners (Large Forest Estates to small Woodlots)
- Forest Managers Harvest Supervisors
- Harvest Contractors and employees
- Electricity network owners (referred to as network owners)
- Silvicultural contractors and employees Arboriculturalists
- Forestry Maintenance Contractors