Table of Contents
- LIVE WORK FORUM 2018
- LIVE LINE WORK WORKSHOP 2017
- 12th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LIVE MAINTENANCE (ICOLIM) 2017
LIVE WORK FORUM 2018
The EEA National Committee on Live Work (NCLW) held their annual forum in Christchurch on Wednesday 5th September.
The forum will include a range of presentations and discussions on live work issues in New Zealand and the work of the NCLW, also participation from three representatives from the Australian electricity industry High Voltage Work Practices Group (HVWPG). The Australian electricity industry operates under similar health and safety legislation to New Zealand.
- Rob Oldfield (Work Practices Advisor - Energy Safe, Victoria)
- Mick McGreevy (Senior Transmission Support Officer - Energex, Queensland)
- Garry Shearing (Chair of the HVWPG and Live Line Worker (Technical and Cultural Lead) Tasmania Networks)