(formerly Macs Function Centre)
4 Taranaki Street Wharf
Cnr Cable and Taranaki Street
As for previous workshops, the programme is spread over two days with a networking event and dinner closing the first day.
The programme can be viewed and/or downloaded by clicking on the icon below:
SOCIAL NETWORKING HOUR AND WORKSHOP DINNER
The Social Networking hour followed by the Workshop Dinner, is on the evening of the 10th and is included in the registration fee. If you do not intend to attend either function please can you advice us by emailing to email@example.com.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED INCLUDE:
- How we are going 5 years on from Government's Health and Safety Review
- How leadership is essential for achieving great health and safety outcomes
- How diversity and inclusion are essential for achieving great health and safety outcomes, including an interactive session to discuss how the industry can work together on this.
- How Safety2 helps you do safety1 even better
- Case-law, trends, enforceable undertakings, and managing investigations
- There is a panel discussion on the challenges of implementing the new Asbestos regulations
- Australia's strategy for addressing mental health in the electricity industry
SPEAKERS CONFIRMED SO FAR INCLUDE:
Paula Rose - Consultant, Independent Director
Jono Brent - Chief Executive, Connectics
Heath Frewin - Head Of Distribution, Energy Networks, Australia
Yoland Beattie - Practice Leader, Learning and Inclusion, Mercer
Grant Nicholson - Partner, Kensington Swan
Harbourside Function Venue (formerly Mac's Function Centre) - 4 Taranaki Street Wharf, Cnr. Cable and Taranaki, Wellington
DATES AND TIMINGS
Wednesday 10th October - The workshop registration starts at 9.00am; The workshop starts at 9.30am
Thursday 11th October - The workshop restarts at 8.30am and finishes at 3.10pm
Register for this Workshop
To register, follow the link at the bottom of this page. If you have any trouble registering, or any questions, please contact us on 04 4738600 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: An invoice will not be sent at the time of registration just your confirmation email of attendance. The invoice will be sent once the minimum number has been reached. Please hold any travel arrangements until we have confirmed the course.
This Workshop is Confirmed