114 The Terrace
The EEA, in collaboration with Safety Wise Solutions is pleased to announce the organisation of a one day ICAM Basic Investigation Training course on Wednesday 18th July in Wellington.
Basic Investigation course for employees and contractors who would participate in incident investigations. Designed for improving the quality of investigations of equipment damage, injury and production loss events.
This training should be provided to workplace safety reps, supervisors, team leaders, etc.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Participate in significant incident investigations
- Investigate low consequence incidents
- Recognise the need for an investigation
- Collect incident investigation data
- Interview victims and witnesses
- Apply ICAM to determine the root causes of incidents
- Make recommendations to prevent recurrence and reduce risk
- Complete the company incident report
Down the course flyer here.
Places are limited to 15 attendees
Course Venue and Timing
The Terrace Conference Centre, 114 The Terrace, Wellington
- Wednesday 18th July - The course starts at 8.30am and finishes at 5.00pm
Course Costs and Confirmation
The cost for EEA Members and staff of Corporate Members is $875.00+gst and Non-Members is $1050.00+gst.
This course is subject to a minimum number of attendees and will only be confirmed once these numbers are reached.
Register for this One Day Training Course
To register, follow the link at the bottom of this page. If you have any trouble registering, or any questions, please contact us on 04 4738600 or email to email@example.com.
Note: An invoice will not be sent at the time of registration just your confirmation email of attendance. The invoice will be sent once the minimum number has been reached. Please hold any travel arrangements until we have confirmed the course.