4 Taranaki Street Wharf
Cnr Cable and Taranaki Street
As for previous workshops, the programme is spread over two days with a networking event and dinner closing the first day.
The programme (provisional) can be viewed and/or downloaded by clicking on the icon below:
SOCIAL NETWORKING HOUR AND WORKSHOP DINNER
The Social Networking hour followed by the Workshop Dinner, is on the evening of the 30th and is included in the registration fee. If you do not intend to attend either function please can you advice us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED INCLUDE:
- Leadership & Culture
- Mental Health
- Bully & Harassment
- Harnessing cultural capital in the workplace
- Critical Risk Management
- Legal updates
We also have a series of updates from the EEA, StayLive, Business Leaders Health and Safety Forum, and WorkSafe New Zealand.
- Kyle McWilliams - McWiliams Consulting
- Marty Fox - Group Health and Safety Manager, Electra
- Steph Dyhrberg - Dyhrberg Drayton Employment Law
- Bob Taylor - Chairperson, EEA National Committee for Live Work (NCLW)
- Graeme Johnson - Chairperson, EEA Safety Standards and Procedures Group (SSPG)
- Kirstine Hulse - GM Health and Safety, Cavalier Bremworth (ex Northpower)
- Piripi Te Raki - Professional Learning and Development, Tokona Te Raki
- Sarah-Lee Stead - Special Counsel, Kensington Swan
- Catherine Epps - Head of Health and Technical Services, WorkSafe
- Richard Griffiths - Chairperson, StayLive
- Francois Barton - Executive Director, Business Leaders Health and Safety Forum
Harbourside Function Venue (formerly Mac's Function Centre) - 4 Taranaki Street Wharf, Cnr. Cable and Taranaki, Wellington
DATES AND TIMINGS
Wednesday 30th October - The workshop registration starts at 9.00am; The workshop starts at 9.30am
Thursday 31st October - The workshop restarts at 8.30am and finishes at 3.10pm
Register for this Workshop
To register, follow the link at the bottom of this page. If you have any trouble registering, or any questions, please contact us on 04 4738600 or email to email@example.com.
Note: An invoice will not be sent at the time of registration just your confirmation email of attendance. The invoice will be sent once the minimum number has been reached. Please hold any travel arrangements until we have confirmed the course.