88 Federal Street, Auckland
This year's forum is focused around Assets, Opportunities and Innovation in the asset management aspect of the electricity business.
It brings together the technical knowledge and experience of New Zealand professionals, with the development work the EEA's Asset Management Group (AMG) has been progressing through the year.
The asset management forum is less formal than the main conference, and an abstract and written paper are not required to present. Presentations can vary in length from 5 minutes to an hour, depending on content.
The forum is designed and structured as workshops and panel discussions to prompt discussion and engagement on improving asset management practices in our industry, by sharing knowledge and fostering industry collaboration.
The agenda for the forum is currently under construction and we welcome suggested topics and presentations from our members. This year's draft agenda is exciting and covers current assets and condition, then looks at the opportunities that are in the near future, finally the opportunity to see some of the innovation that is being undertaken in our industry.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions and feedback.
Day one (full day)
- Reflections from the engineering team (Commerce Commission)
- Asset Criticality guide
- Discussion-What it takes to implement good Asset criticality?
- Conductor testing-CA tools, Lab tests, scope and standards, Failure modes
- Overhead line design Hand Book 331- What you need to know
- Industry Health & Safety update
- ENA network transformation
- What is 5G all about? (Spark)
- EV Charger connection guidelines (Worksafe)
- Engineering & Technical professional development working group-- What are the issues you see in industry now and future?
- LV Network management self-review: Guide review, what should be included?
- AMG work achievements and workplan
Day two (half day)
- Asset information
- Work Order Risk Prioritisation (WORP) using Machine Learning
- Predictive analytics
- LoRaWAN Trials
- Resilience guide progress update
Previous forums are available to view via this link here.
***Please note that registration for the Asset management Forum is separate from registration to attend the EEA 2019 Conference.***
Costs and Confirmation
The cost for EEA Members and staff of Corporate Members is $495.00.00+gst and Non-Members is $660.00+gst.
The forum is subject to a minimum number of attendees and will only be confirmed once these numbers are reached.
Note: An invoice will be generated and emailed only once the minimum numbers of attendees has been reached and the forum confirmed. Please hold any travel arrangements until we have confirmed the course
To register, follow the link at the bottom of this page. If you have any trouble registering, or any questions, please contact us on 04 4738600 or at email@example.com.