550 Memorial Avenue
The EEA National Committee on Live Work (NCLW) are holding their annual Live Work Forum at the Sudima Airport Hotel in Christchurch on Wednesday 5th September.
The forum will include a range of presentations and discussions on live work issues in New Zealand and the workof the NCLW, also participation from three representatives from the Australian electricity industry High Voltage Work Practices Group (HVWPG). The Australian electricity industry operates under similar health and safety legislation to New Zealand. Australian Speakers
- Rob Oldfield (Work Practices Advisor - Energy Safe, Victoria)
- Mick McGreevy (Senior Transmission Support Officer - Energex, Queensland)
- Garry Shearing (Chair of the HVWPG and Live Line Worker (Technical and Cultural Lead) Tasmania Networks)
While the forum agenda is still being finalised, topics to be included are:
- Draft LV Work Selection Methodology
- HV Live Work Procedures
- ECP46 and AS 5804 Review
- EEA Guide on HV Work Selection
- Draft Standard HV Work Procedures (G&B)
- Live work testing and commissioning
- Testing of live work equipment
- Maintaining Live Work Competencies; Live work training; Trainee selection process
- Impact of emerging technologies
Costs and Confirmation
The cost for EEA Members and staff of Corporate Members is $350.00+gst and Non-Members is $410.00+gst. This event is subject to a minimum number of attendees and will only be confirmed once these numbers are reached.
Register for this Forum
To register, follow the link at the bottom of this page. If you have any trouble registering, or any questions, please contact us on 04 4738600 or email to email@example.com.
Note: An invoice will not be sent at the time of registration just your confirmation email of attendance. The invoice will be sent once the minimum number has been reached. Please hold any travel arrangements until we have confirmed the course.