88 Federal Street
Half day attendance only: Special topic - Resilience
The Asset Management Forum addresses and develops this key aspect of the electricity business. It brings together the technical knowledge and experience of New Zealand professionals and visiting Keynotes, with the development work the EEA's Asset Management Group (AMG) has been progressing through the year.
The Agenda (Draft) is available to download here.
Day two (half day) – Special Topic: Resilience
- Funding resilience through CPP – the Wellington Electricity experience
- Resilience studies: network examples
- Approach to High Impact, Low Probability (HILP) events
- Developing guidance on Asset Management for Resilience in the NZ ESI
- Self-assessment for resilience preparedness
Costs and Confirmation
The cost for EEA Members and staff of Corporate Members is $150.00.00+gst and Non-Members is $180.00+gst.
The forum is subject to a minimum number of attendees and will only be confirmed once these numbers are reached.
Note: An invoice will be generated and emailed only once the minimum numbers of attendees has been reached and the forum confirmed. Please hold any travel arrangements until we have confirmed the course
To register, follow the link at the bottom of this page. If you have any trouble registering, or any questions, please contact us on 04 4738600 or at email@example.com.