88 Federal Street, Auckland
The Asset Management Forum addresses and develops this key aspect of the electricity business. It brings together the technical knowledge and experience of New Zealand professionals and visiting Keynotes, with the development work the EEA's Asset Management Group (AMG) has been progressing through the year.
The asset management forum is designed to be less formal than the main conference, and an abstract and written paper are not required to present. Presentations can vary in length from 5 minutes to an hour, depending on content.
We hope to prompt discussion and engagement on improving asset management practices in our industry, by sharing knowledge and fostering industry collaboration.
The Agenda (Draft) is available to download here.
Please contact email@example.com with any suggestions and feedback.
Day one (full day) – Asset Management (General)
- Powerco CPP application: an asset management perspective
- Practical application of the Arc Flash Guide
- ISO 55000 certification
- Power System Earthing Guide: summary of changes in the consultation draft
- Asset information: being innovative and applying modern techniques
- Development of Asset Criticality Guidance for the NZ ESI
- Adopting the UK DNO common methodology to the NZ context
- Long and Crawford Switchgear Refurbishment – Trevor Herrington, Long Controls UK
- AMG work programme 2019 and beyond
- Spot topics
- Funding resilience through CPP
- Resilience studies: network examples
- Approach to High Impact, Low Probability (HILP) events
- Developing guidance on Asset Management for Resilience in the NZ ESI
- Self-assessment for resilience preparedness
Day two (half day) – Special Topic: Resilience
Previous forums are available to view via this link here.
***Please note that registration for the Asset management Forum is separate from registration to attend the EEA 2018 Conference.***
Costs and Confirmation
The cost for EEA Members and staff of Corporate Members is $450.00.00+gst and Non-Members is $600.00+gst.
The forum is subject to a minimum number of attendees and will only be confirmed once these numbers are reached.
Note: An invoice will be generated and emailed only once the minimum numbers of attendees has been reached and the forum confirmed. Please hold any travel arrangements until we have confirmed the course
To register, follow the link at the bottom of this page. If you have any trouble registering, or any questions, please contact us on 04 4738600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.