114 The Terrace
The EEA are holding a series of 1-day seminars, in May, on Poles with Nathan Spencer. Nathan is a visiting specialist in pole durability and design, and these seminars are a one-off opportunity for the NZ industry come together to discuss pole management and learn from his extensive experience in the Australian industry.
The seminars are intended for a wider audience, and will be of interest to engineers, designers and asset managers working with utility poles.
- Using AS/NZS 7000 to derive a reliable network for all pole types
- Meeting Reg 41 for timber, steel, concrete and fibreglass poles
- Brief overview of inspection techniques for timber, steel, concrete and fibreglass poles
- How to assess pole inspection techniques
- Data capture techniques Reinforcing / rejuvenation practices for poles
- Simple methods for extending the life of steel and concrete poles at time of purchase
- Case study on turning around an inspection process
- Foundation design for poles
- Q&A Session
Venue and Date
- The Terrace Conference Centre, 114 The Terrace, Wellington: Tuesday 8th May
- Sudima Hotel Christchurch Airport, 550 Memorial Avenue, Christchurch: Thursday 10th May
- Sign from 8.30 / Seminar starts 9.00am / Seminar finishes 5.00pm
Course Costs and Confirmation
This course is subject to a minimum number of attendees and will only be confirmed once these numbers are reached.
Register for this Course
To register, follow the link at the bottom of this page. If you have any trouble registering, or any questions, please contact us on 04 4738600 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: An invoice will not be sent at the time of registration just your confirmation email of attendance. The invoice will be sent once the minimum number has been reached. Please hold any travel arrangements until we have confirmed the course.