38 Orchard Road
- National Committee on Live Work (NCLW) - Terms of Reference and Draft work programme
- Work Selection Methods - HV and LV
- International Conference on Live Maintenance (ICOLIM) Report
- Criteria for Live HV Works - Discussion
- ECP 46 Practice Note
EEA ECP 46 HIGH VOLTAGE LIVE LINE WORK INDUSTRY PRACTICE NOTE
The published EEA ECP 46 Practice Note can be downloaded from HERE.
WORKSHOP VENUE AND TIMING
The workshop is being held in Christchurch commencing at 9.30am and finishing at 3.00pm.
- CHRISTCHURCH -Antarctic Centre, 38 Orchard Road, Christchurch
Click on the icon below to view and/or download.
REGISTER TO ATTEND
There is no charge to attend the workshop but we do request that you register for the event by following the links below by Friday 15th September 2017. If you have registered but are then unable to attend, please email us at admin @eea.co.nz, this is for seating and catering purposes.