ASSET CRITICALITY GUIDE - CONSULTATION DRAFT
The EEA has completed developing an industry DRAFT Asset Criticality Guide for consultation.
This Technical Guide, Asset Criticality is intended to represent the relative seriousness of failure considering consequences in the following categories:
- Customer service levels
- Direct costs
- Environmental impact
Criticality analysis results can be used to support
- Reliability-centred maintenance - establishing an optimised programme of maintenance activities and intervals
- Critical spares review
- Cost benefit analyses - analysing replacement options using both financial and nonfinancial criteria
- Prioritisation of asset renewal - where risk across several assets is similar, but budget constraints limit how many assets can be renewed, prioritisation can be based on criticality
Industry consultation workshops have been arranged for the 28th and 29th May to learn and understand the content of the guide, how the guide can be applied, and to provide direct feedback.
- Auckland - Tuesday 28th May
- Christchurch - Wednesday 29th May
To attend a workshop you must register via EEA Upcoming Events - link here.
DRAFT GUIDE AND COMMENTS FORM
The DRAFT guide is available to down load here: Asset Criticality Guide (Draft)
The 'comments form' (word document) download here: Asset Criticality Guide (Draft) Comments form
The consultation closes on the 28th June 2019. Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org using the feedback form provided.