Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Courses
The EEA run in conjunction with industry practitioners through QUT PESTC (Queensland University of Technology Postgraduate Electricity Supply Training Courses) a number of courses throughout the year.
These are available to EEA Members and Non members to attend. We aim to hold a selection of courses each year of up to six to eight in total.
QUT Courses Overview
Select from the course titles below, to view and/or download, information about the QUT courses on offer.
QUT Courses Calendar 2018 - 2019
The course planning to the end of financial year 2018 - 2019 is as follows:
March 2018 - Wellington
- EEP220 Distribution Planning - Monday 19th to Wednesday 21st - Cancelled: minimum number not reached
- EEP205 Power Systems Fault Calculations - Wednesday 21st to Friday 23rd - Cancelled: minimum number not reached
- EEP222 Maintenance in the Electricity Industry - Monday 18th to Wednesday 20th - Cancelled: minimum number not reached
- EEP211 Basic Power Systems Protection
- EEP212 Advanced Power Systems Protection
- EEP245 Introduction to Substation Design
- EEP216 Overhead Line Design - Electrical
- EEP217 Overhead Line Design - Mechanical
This calendar is provisional and will be subject to change depending on lecturer / venue availability and registrations. As these courses are subject to a minimum number of attendees they will only be confirmed once these numbers are reached.
For any further information or to register your future interest in the QUT courses email email@example.com with QUT in the subject line.