Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Courses
The EEA run in conjunction with industry practitioners through QUT PESTC (Queensland University of Technology Postgraduate Electricity Supply Training Courses) a number of courses throughout the year. These are available to EEA Members and Non members to attend. We aim to hold a selection of courses each year of up to six to eight in total.
QUT Courses Overview
Select from the course titles below, to view and/or download, information about the QUT courses on offer.
QUT Courses Calendar 2017 - 2018
The course planning to the end of financial year 2017 - 2018 is as follows:
April 2017 - Completed
- QUT 224 Underground Cable Engineering - Christchurch: 5th - 7th
July 2017 - Completed
- QUT 241 Distance Protection - Wellington: 5th - 7th
August 2017 - Registration is open
- QUT 211 Basic Power System Protection - Wellington 7th - 9th
October 2017 -
- QUT 219 Power and Distribution Transformers
November 2017 -
- QUT 203 Condition Monitoring High Voltage Plant
March 2018 -
- QUT 220 Distribution Planning
This calendar is provisional and will be subject to change depending on lecturer / venue availability and registrations. As these courses are subject to a minimum number of attendees they will only be confirmed once these numbers are reached.
For any further information or to register your future interest in the QUT courses email firstname.lastname@example.org with QUT in the subject line.