TABLE OF CONTENTS
- MAIN PRESENTATION
- 2017 12th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LIVE MAINTENANCE (ICOLIM)
- ECP 46 - EEA PRACTICE NOTE
- HSAWA AND REGULATORY ISSUES
The Live Line Work Workshops were held on 14th September in Wellington and 20th September in Christchurch. The Programme can be downloaded here. Following are the presentations from the Live Line Work Workshops 2017.
- National Committee on Live Work (NCLW) - The Role, Scope, Membership and Work program
- HV Work Selection
- Low Voltage (LV) Work
- EEA Supervision Guide
To view and/or download click here.
2017 12th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LIVE MAINTENANCE (ICOLIM)
- ICOLIM - Strasbourg April 2017 - download
ECP 46 - EEA PRACTICE NOTE
- NZ Code of Practiace 46 - overview
- EEA Prctaice Note - overview
To view and/or download - click here.
The published EEA ECP 46 Practice Note can be downloaded from HERE.
HSAWA AND REGULATORY ISSUES
- Presentation overview
- Background to Live Line Work in New Zealand
- Regulatory environment
- Industry Response
- Review of ECP46
- Development of a Guide to HV Overhead work Method Selection