Safety Advice 63 to 66 (NZ) September 2018
- Safety Advice #66 - Storm Damage Hazards
- Safety Advice #65 - Ascending/Descending Structures with Pole Steps
- Safety Advice #64 - 33kV Schneider GHA Cable Bushing Failures
- Safety Advice #63 - Manual Push Button Damaged during Cover Installation
SAFETY ALERTS - ACCIDENT & INCIDENT REPORTS - to view the above and previous safety advice click here.
ICAM LEAD INVESTIGATOR TRAINING COURSE
Incident Cause Analysis Method (ICAM) - Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th October in Wellington
- Lead Investigator Training course (Provides a highly practical and structured method in which to conduct systemic HSE investigations.)
Further information at Upcoming EEA Events.