Safety Advice 59 to 62 (NZ) September 2018
- Safety Advice #62 - Disconnecting Circuit Breaker (DCB) and Compact Switchgear Arrangements (CSA) / Equipotential Zones Harzard (EPZs)
- Safety Advice #61 - Bus Coupler Circuit Breaker Tripped during Protection Maintenance
- Safety Advice #60 - Sulfur Hexafluoride (SF6 ) Gauge Checks
- Safety Advice #59 - Case Study: PCBU's work together as a winning team
SAFETY ALERTS - ACCIDENT & INCIDENT REPORTS - to view the above and previous safety advice click here.
ICAM LEAD INVESTIGATOR TRAINING COURSE
Incident Cause Analysis Method (ICAM) - Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th October in Wellington
- Lead Investigator Training course (Provides a highly practical and structured method in which to conduct systemic HSE investigations.)
Further information at Upcoming EEA Events.