Safety Advice 50 to 58 (NZ) August 2018
- Safety Advice #58 - Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Ready Kit
- Safety Advice #57(a) - VDD: Update
- Safety Advice #57 - Voltage Detection Devices (VDD) Proximity Tester Failed to Alert
- Safety Advice #56 - Permit to Dig Includes Backfilling: Reminder
- Safety Advice #55 - Incorrect Direction of Backfeed Protection causes Supply Loss
- Safety Advice #54 - Near Misses - Hired Equipment
- Safety Advice #53 - Dropped Object / Tool Bag Failure
- Safety Advice #52 - 11-33kV Cable Termination Installation Standards
- Safety Advice #51 - ABS Insulator Failures: Relates to Safety Advice #5 and 30
- Safety Advice #50 - Member of Public Sighting Rifle on Access Track
SAFETY ALERTS - ACCIDENT & INCIDENT REPORTS - to view the above and previous safety advice click here.
ICAM LEAD INVESTIGATOR TRAINING COURSE
Incident Cause Analysis Method (ICAM) - Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th October in Wellington
- Lead Investigator Training course (Provides a highly practical and structured method in which to conduct systemic HSE investigations.)
Further information at Upcoming EEA Events.