- About The EEA
- About Joining The EEA
- News & Events
- Health & Safety Guidelines
- Safety Alerts - Accident & Incident Reports
- Safety Manual - Electricity Industry (SM-EI)
- Asset Management Guidelines
- Generation Procedures Group (GPG) Documents
- Guide Development and Review Process
- EEA Draft Guides for Consultation
- EEA Submissions on Public Consultations
- My Invoices
- My Downloads
- Health & Safety
- Safety Alert Reporting
- Safety Alert - Accident & Incident Reports
- ESI Safety Performance Indicators Resources
- Back to Basics Campaign
- Electricity Supply Industry (ESI) - WORKPLACE Safety Strategy to 2020
- Public Safety
- StayLive Website
- Past Workshops and Forums
- Health & Safety Resources
- Asset Management
- Professional Development
- Industry Vacancies
- Young Engineers
- EEA Awards
- EEA Members' Area
HEALTH AND SAFETY WORKSHOP: OCTOBER 2019
This year's EEA Health and Safety Workshop is now open for registration.
The theme for this year is about how we need workplaces that engage both people's hearts and minds in their work so that we can achieve better health and safety outcomes.
We have still got a few presentation slots to fill, so get in contact if you can help (there are 20 minute and 45 minute slots).
Please promote the event through your networks.
For more information including how to register click HERE.